JITESH PANDEY – Managing Partner
Areas of Practice
Mr Pandey completed his LL.B in 1998 and has gained extensive experience through his studied practice. He heads the Industrial and Labour Laws team at the Firm. He advises premier business houses on HR-related issues and other statutory compliances. He represents clients before High Courts and other fora across the country in relation to complex employment-related issues.
He is well-recognized for advising national and international clients on negotiating agreements, due diligence in regard to Industrial Laws, and HR Compliances for organizations and service providers.
Advised India’s leading telecom companies on designing and implementing human resource programmes and represented them before various forums such as High Courts, Industrial Tribunals and various Labour Authorities.
- Advised one of the World’s leading tyre manufacturing companies on different aspects of labour and employment laws and on achieving and maintaining compliances therewith.
- Advised a leading automotive company on dealing with major labour unrest/strike.
- Advised one of the world’s leading consulting firms on designing and implementing a human resources audit programme & providing advice on regulatory matters.
- Advised a leading pharmaceutical company on outsourcing/ contract labour system in their manufacturing plant.
- Drafting of service rules for leading Chinese, Japanese, Australian, and European Companies established in India.
- Advised national and international IT companies on HR-related issues and on designing and implementing HR related processes.
- Conducted HR audit for telecom and food manufacturing companies.
- Advised various leading hotels on the disciplinary process and represented them before various forums such as High Courts and various Tribunals and authorities.
- Conducted various seminars and workshops on IR and HR-related issues.