VIVEK SINGH – Managing Partner
Areas of Practice
Mr Singh plays a key role in the operation and management of the firm with his vast knowledge and experience. His primary practice consists of M&A, Information Technology & Privacy Law, Private Equity, Securities, and Litigation. Mr Singh heads the Corporate Team at the Firm.
He has been handling Corporate, Commercial Law and Arbitration matters and has experience in handling corporate assignments. He has extensive experience in drafting, structuring commercial and corporate agreements. He has been involved in assisting and guiding new companies and foreign clients in establishing their existence, and in setting themselves up in India.
Mr Singh has done pioneering and significant work across industry sectors including IT, Power, Media, Real Estate, and so on.
- involved in civil and corporate law practice and advised numerous Indian and foreign clients on diverse matters on cross border investments, regulatory approvals, joint ventures, collaborations, acquisitions, corporate laws, mergers and acquisitions, and commercial arbitration.
- Advised and represented several companies in setting up Power Projects.
- Advised on legal issues relating to security of data and Privacy.
- Advised and represented several Real Estate Companies for setting up Mega commercial and Residential projects.
- Actively involved in legal work for emerging telecommunications companies.
- Assisted software, pharmaceutical, and agricultural equipment companies in structuring and negotiating their domestic and international transactions.
- Advised and represented various Multinational Companies in intellectual Property Rights matters.
Advised and represented Companies and individuals in various high-stakes matters before the NCLT and NCLAT.